- Copy of Sire Registration Papers (if it is not available please contact the ACE Group Inc. office, registration may be possible under a separate Sporthorse register.)
- Copy of Dam Registration Papers (if it is not available please contact the ACE Group Inc. office, registration may be possible under a separate Sporthorse register.)
- A Completed Service Certificate. If service certificate has been sent through by semen provider prior to registration, please notify the ACE Group Inc. office.
- Foal’s AI Form or ET Form (AI Record Form pdf) (ET Record Form pdf)
- Completed horse ID Form (Downloadable here)
- A photo of the foal or horse from both sides
- A photo of the head
- A picture from behind to confirm the markings
- FOR FOAL REGISTRATION: The foal has to be sighted on the dam by an ACE representative (e.g. During ACE Assessment Tour) or vet. If this is impossible due to geographic location, the breeder has to submit adequate photographs of the foal and dam.
This registration form is for foals 1 to 6 months old, foals 7 to 12 months old and horses 13 months and older. Prior to filling out the Registration Form please ensure that you have the following papers/documents ready for uploading.